Twitter

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Where to find free marketing

Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I've written a blog. I've been mainly focused on my books and scripts and juggling projects. Today however I spent the entire day in marketing. Which brought up the thought that I need to share these tidbits with all of you.

I aim to find as much free marketing as I can, keeping my budget to editing and covers. Here are a few I've found. If you know of more, please share in the comments for everyone else too. I'll post all links at the end.
The new one today (which I did share in a few groups) is an android app Booksniffer. This claims to allow people to follow you and it does allow you to create new free ads. I made this one in three clicks.

BSUZ101088UN


A web based classified called Locanto. This is simple to use and even though you need to fill out the form for every location you want to post, the form auto fills most - I use notepad to keep the description - so it's fairly quick. I also post to Provinces and States, not cities. You can literally have ads worldwide free if you have the time. PS the listing may say 32 days but they run forever without deleting.
Capture
And don't forget Google My Business, both an app and a website. These are located on the google main page, top right corner at the 9-dots, open them (if you aren't familiar) and scroll down to my business. On the phone, head into the app store and search googlemybuisness and get it.  You don't need to pay to use it. I don't, and I get almost 7000 hits a month - sometimes more, depending on my posts.
Capture2Capture

And this is all I did today.  There are others, but that's it for now. Again if you know any good free places, give a share!

BookSniffer: PS say Theresa Jacobs referred you and help me out too: https://authors.booksniffer.com/?fbclid=IwAR2QEZwlH8iVRAZh1WW5c1Kzml_N8YpMReZF3fTF7qlYGn4dXc1GdowUqfA

Locanto: https://www.locanto.com/

Google: https://g.page/AuthorTheresaJacobs?gm

No comments: