Twitter

Saturday, June 9, 2018

No vacation from writing



I’m on vacation from the day job. I’m one of those lucky people that get to live paycheque to paycheque, so vacation means STAYCATION – there are no fun fancy trips.

sleep-1209288_640.jpg
It simply means I can act like a kid again, stay up late, sleep in, and weather permitting, lay in the sun all day.

But I MUST write every day!



This is where the weather really comes into play. It’s been cloudy and cool and mostly yucky. Therefore, I get to spend 6 to 8 hours writing every day, rather than just in the evenings like I do after the day job.

Vacation is the bonus to writing. I’m getting tons done and can’t wait until this becomes my permanent lifestyle.

My newest novel may be dropping sooner than I thought – Late summer depending on editing!

Stay tuned for THE USED
UsedCoverR5.png

PS I have the talented Eric Lahti to thank for this cover https://ericlahti.wordpress.com/

What do you do on your vacations? Write or Play? 

No comments: