Twitter

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Time Managment

#TimeManagment

I work full-time, as I am sure most of you do too. So how do we manage #socialnetworking, writing, editing, research and down time. 

What I do is social network throughout the day, before works, on breaks, while waiting at an appointment. Any small block of time is all I need to pop on to Facebook or Google + and add a blurb.

On days off I figure out errands first, then I'll take 2-4 hrs and block it off as "Me" Time. Then I decide if it's all #Writing, editing or research day. The rest of the evening is for family time, dog time, tv time. There are also times where I am in the Zone and writing like a mad woman, I wont stick to any time constraints at that point, unless its an emergency, I let the creative juices flow til they run dry.

I think there are never any set rules to anything in life, it is all what you want to do and what works best for you. Of course if you have serious Procrastination issues, you may want to get an actual plan in place.


No comments: