Twitter

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Shout Out

Google + Plug and Shout out to my writing Peeps.

Google + has opened a whole new world for me, and I am so glad it did. I have made many friends here over the past few months.

Yes - although we have never met in person, nor spoken on the phone - they are friends.

So if anyone out there lost in the  #Web, needs advice, I'll be the first to tell you to join.Whether it is writing, blogs, games, or music, Google + is the place to connect and be a part of something bigger. Join communities, share your stuff, ask questions and don't let fear get in the way.

I have gained a Mentor and Editor +Zane Dowling 

I have read and reviewed fellow authors works +Peter Vialls  +Paul F 

To all others waiting, have patience my reading list is huge!

I have met an upcoming young author, and he added one of my stories to his collection +David Kummer  his books are on my reading list next.

I have had a conversation with a famous author +David Morrell

I even began to share my #Poetry +POET'S DREAM Photo Prompt Poetry , which was the scariest leap for me, as poetry is extremely personal. They have been accepting, kind, and encouraging. I now enter poetry contests without fear of ridicule, thanks to their advice.

Todays' blog is short but sweet, sorry, I can't list everyone, or it would just be a huge blog of names ... keep connecting and sharing the love. 

+Jeremy Crow, I finally remembered to add #fixtheplus!

Comments and questions welcome. See everyone over at G+ Happy writing Theresa

No comments: