Twitter

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Blogging Survivalist




Well, it has been a little over a year now since I began blogging. I can't believe I survived. 

I bet there are some of you out there that can't believe it either...and yet here I am.

So I took Mike Senczyszak, my new blogger friends creation to share with you all. Also to congratulate myself on sticking with it. 

I've learned a lot in the last year. I have made many mistakes, and I've given you all advice based on them. I have not always followed my advice, but hey, I am a non-conformist to the core.

I am proud of my accomplishments. I have met lots of people; wonderful, crazy, funny, smart, weird, and scary people. You all have a place in either my heart, my mind, or locked away in the room I don't open. 

I now have decided to do a monthly Author Promotion, to assist my fellow Indies. Jan and Feb are booked, but if you want me to feature you, by all means, send me a message or comment, and I'll give you the form to fill out.






And as Per Mike : 
No Blogging Award is complete without instructions for the next victim candidate:

The rules pertaining to the acceptance of the Blogging Survivalist Award (BSA) are simple:

Achieve one of the following Blogging milestones: 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, (beyond 10 years, you’re a Zen Master, a virtual spiritual entity – Awards are pointless).
Nominate yourself for the Award.
Humbly accept the Award and acknowledge yourself for the nomination.
Copy and Paste the Award to your Blog (feel free to use my image or create your own).
Tell the world whatever it is you feel like sharing at that particular moment.  Be nice.
Bask in the spotlight for a day, then get back to work.

Thanks, Mike for the Self-proclaimed Award - I gotta get them somehow. You all can check him out here     https://senczyszak.com/

Happy Writing. Theresa