Twitter

Saturday, June 3, 2017

The Sunshine Blogger Award & Me



The Sunshine Blogger Award & An Interview with my character from a WIP



My name is Finnegan Brennan, and although I am a figment of Theresa Jacobs imagination, I was requested to do this interviewPerhaps once I am finished, all you readers can help me escape this planet I'm trapped on.  (From Kepler, Yr 3029)


1.What genre did your author write you into? What makes your character a great fit for this genre?
The genre is Sci- Fi.
I was never meant to be trapped on an Alien planet, but none of us were, we just had no choice as the earth died and we had the desire to keep living. 

2.What is the hardest thing about being you?
I am a hunter at heart and living in a colony of people with no access to nature eats away at my soul.

3.Do you agree with all the choices your author makes for you?
We shall see, we are still in the early stages of getting to know each other, but I have a feeling she's going to put me through the wringer. 

4.Being a literary type, we really must know – are you a cat, or a dog person?
I never saw myself as a person who would own a pet. I am too independent and enjoy being alone, so I never required the companionship.

5.Does your author play favorites with her characters? Where do you fit on this spectrum?
No, all our lives are in turmoil and I believe there will be a lot of heartache in the future for many of us. 

6. If you could choose a love interest from the other characters in your book, who would it be and why?
I never thought love was real in the first place. So for me to have found it on a spaceship, still astounds me, I will never love another. If I lose Helen my heart will die. 

7. If you could choose a name for your own blog and write about what you know and love, what would it be and why?
I am more of a thinker than a writer, however, if forced I would write the recipes to homemade stews I used to make. I would call it, The Hunters Plate. 

8. Do you have any plans to take over the world?
I only plan on taking over the alien world we flew so far to obtain so I can live above ground one again.

9. What do you think your author’s best qualities are?
Her dedication to the time in which she is taking to tell our story, as a hard working man, I can respect her efforts.

10. If you could speak directly to your readers, without the author as a middleman, what would you like them to hear from the horse’s mouth?

Be brave and adventurous always, even though we are living through hell, life is worth fighting for. 
Now please go back to talking to my author, as I have work to do. 


Thank you, Brydie Wright, for bestowing up me the Honour of the Sunshine Blogger Award.
You can find Brydie's blog here:


And now I am going to Nominate my blogger friends who either (A) use animals in their blogs or (B) in their books. 


Here are your questions - use whichever pertain most to your work. If you want to write it from an Animal point of view, please go ahead. 

(Pet bloggers)
1.  How many animals do you own? What types and names. 
2. How do you keep a blog fresh from a pet's perspective?  
3. What made you decide to write about or with your animals?
4. If you could tell the world one thing that is most important to you as a pet lover, what would it be?

(Animal Character) 
5.Why did you choose to use animals as your main character? Is your animal real or mythical?
6. Do you give them human-like appendages? Or try to keep the characters close to their true form
7.  Obviously, for writing, they must use English, but in character do they have a langue that humans would not understand. 
8. Tell us a bit about your animal characters world.

Thank you for being apart of the blogging community, Theresa Jacobs. 









No comments: