Twitter

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Write, Edit, Format - Repeat

Write, Edit, Format - Repeat 

Sounds easy, doesn't it? 

Writing I can do. 
Idea's - yes - bucket loads. 
Editing, I loathe but it's a necessity. 
Formatting and I am ready to toss the computer out the window!

Oh, sure there are all kinds of websites that tell you step by step how to properly format your manuscript. I've spent hours reading and applying the technics. I even had to go so far as to have the steps open along with my manuscript side by side. I thought I had it all down. Then I need to make one little change and the process goes wonky. 

I always try and complete my own work and learn new skills along the way. However, when it comes to formatting, I may be throwing in the towel. 

Ironically a fellow writer whom I connected with on G+ recently listed that he is now offering editorial and formatting services. So unless my friends out there have some life saving quick tips for me, I'll be paying someone.

Or if you need someone too, I'm recommending his service, as I know from his work, he is a perfectionist. 


https://israelfinn.com/formattingediting/

So stay tuned, Cataclysm is coming Oct 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuANlx0ENyo

















No comments: